Thursday, December 17, 2009

ABC interview at The Parliament with Dr. Glenys Livingstone

Over at Pagans at the Parliament  they are letting us know that there is an ABC interview entitled “The Good Life and Modern Paganism"  It was recorded at the Parliament on Wednesday, Dec. 9th. and is about 13 minutes long. It begins this way:

"On the last morning of the Parliament- on my way into the Melbourne conference centre, I saw two circles of mainly young people moving in a ritualistic way as the sun rose over them. As I drew closer, I could hear words about the earth and about blessing. I guessed it was a pagan circle- and waited behind to speak to some of the people who were taking part...."

You can listen to this interview yourself with Dr Glenys Livingstone at -  http://www.abc.net.au/sundaynights/stories/s2769536.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment